BCFPA has partnered with selected suppliers to offer bulk discounts and/or unique offerings to our members. We are thrilled to be able to leverage the power of our 500+ member companies to get you the BEST RATES for insurance, health and dental benefits, communications and more! To get your BCFPA group benefits rates contact Kelly@bcfpa.ca for your referral!
Introducing FoodProtect™ The BC Food Processors Association is proud to introduce its members to FoodProtect™—a Risk Management and insurance plan for food processors designed by our member Reliance Insurance Agencies. After a rigorous selection process, involving several brokers and insurance programs, the BCFPA selected Reliance and FoodProtect™ to provide its membership with the best coverage available. Underwritten by Axa, one of the largest insurers in the world, FoodProtect™ helps companies design a strategic plan to protect their assets and reduce risks by offering the most comprehensive and cost effective food insurance program available in Canada.
Reliance is an independent brokerage and has been advising clients on their insurance needs since 1980. Managing the risks of more than 10,000 customers, Reliance is among the Top 10 per cent of Insurance Brokers in Canada. FoodProtect™— so much more than insurance. From risk assessment and management to insurance coverage, don’t do business without it!
Personal Insurance Program: Reliance is also offering Special Member Rates on:
- Home, Condo and Tenants Insurance
- Bundle Discounts for Automobile, Travel and Boat Insurance
- Up to 70% in Discounts Available
- 24/7 Claims Service
Let The ReFrame Group assist you in setting up a group benefits program that caters to you and your employees. In partnership with Pacific Blue Cross, the ReFrame Group offers the best rates for health benefits as a BCFPA member, from as few as three employees!
- We pool premiums to keep rates low and protect you from costly claims
- We make plan administration simple
- We take care of setup and enrollment
- We accept monthly payments via pre-authorized debit
- You can view and update your plan online, anytime
- We’re right here in BC if you need more help
Preston Mobility has been recognized as Bell Mobility’s #1 Business Dealer in Western Canada for 5 consecutive years. Preston Mobility is excited to offer member-only access to exclusive wireless pricing and plans not available to the general public or at a Bell store, as part of the BCFPA Affinity program. In addition to mobile phones, and devices, Preston Mobility offers Members a wide-range of wireless solutions ideally suited or the food processing industry to improve business operations, and efficiencies.
SGS Canada - FOOD SAFETY TRAINING and CERTIFICATION
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world. SGS is committed to meeting your learning objectives and Food safety training goals to satisfy your systems training requirements. BCFPA Members Discount.
At our world class training facility and lab located in Burnaby we accomplish this by:
- Matching certified trainers with industry experience to your organization’s activities.
- Using a hands on approach that fosters active learning.
- Providing materials and exercises that reflect real world experiences
SGS FOOD SAFETY Training and Certification services include:
- GFSI – BRC, FSSC 22000, SQF, HACCP, GMP, GMP Pharma
- FSPCA preventive controls for HUMAN FOOD
- Food Defense PAS 96:2014
- FSPCA foreign supplier verification program (FSVP) Training
- Food SAFETY RISK Optimization program
Kambo Energy Solutions implement turn-key energy solutions that make buildings more profitable, efficient, and sustainable.
Kambo is happy to offer BCFPA members 10% off the following services:
Will offer three difference services under the program: energy efficiency upgrades, energy monitoring solutions, and thermal imaging scans.
- Our energy efficiency upgrades include a full building assessment, a corresponding business case outlining potential energy savings opportunities, and full project management and implementation of selected upgrades.
- Our energy monitoring solutions provide granular visibility into building performance and can consolidate the billing information across portfolios of properties.
- Lastly, we offer thermal imaging scans for proactive maintenance measures to identify overloaded and undersized circuits, overheated electrical equipment and components, and electrical faults before they become serious issues.