“DIY” Digital Marketing
Utilize Digital to Boost Brand and Sales without Hiring an Expert
Sales & Marketing Peer Group Meeting
Tuesday, May 21, 2019, from 10:00-12:00pm
Location: FASKEN at #1800-13401 108 Ave, Surrey
Social Media and Digital Ads are huge opportunities for brand awareness and sales for food and beverage businesses; but, they can also be a huge challenge for those who wear multiple hats in the company. This Sales & Marketing peer group meeting will be facilitated by PR and Marketing experts at Jelly Marketing, who will teach you how to prioritize on social media and Google so that you can grow your accounts and increase sales.
What to expect at this interactive workshop:
- How to identify the pain points in your company’s social media, digital ads, SEO and PR strategy
- Which channels should I be on and why
- What are the best practices for each channel
- What’s the point of PR
- How does PR and Social Media work together?
- The best digital ads to be working with that can make a difference for under $100 budgets
- Facebook, Google, Bing, etc. they all want you to spend ad dollars - what is the best avenue and why?
- DIY SEO, PR and Video techniques that will get you wins
- Learn 5 things you can be doing today to boost your Google ranking
- How to use Google Analytics and tracking to ensure you’re getting the maximized ROI
- What are the top three metrics to be tracking each week, month and quarter?
- Working with an Agency vs. in-house marketing
- What to outsource and keep in-house
- What's easy to DIY and what's best to delegate/outsource
Members joining us at this meeting:
Tanya MacKay, Digital Marketing Manager of Daiya Foods:
- Daiya Foods Instagram Strategy:
- How it helped them grow to where we are today
- How it helped their sales
- Focusing on their use of UGC and strong calls to action as their top contributors to their growth.
Lauren Archibald, Marketing Manager of Left Coast Naturals/Hippie Snacks
- Hippie Snacks marketing strategy
- Examples of digital ads under $100 with ROI through unexpected channels
Harina Sharma, Marketing Coordinator of Hardbite Chips/Naturally Homegrown Foods
- Hardbite Chips marketing strategy
- Working with CREW Marketing as an agency partner
For all inquiries, please email Sandra@bcfa.ca
NEW ONLINE Digital Marketing Training Program with Jelly Marketing/Jelly Academy
Save another 60% with the Employer Training Grant
Hours: 18 hours over 6 sessions online
Format: Tuesdays and Thursdays online, August 5th, 2019 - August 22nd, 2019
Time: 7PM - 10PM
Cost: $2,750 (BCFPA Members get $500 OFF, email Sandra@bcfpa.ca for the coupon code).
For more information, check out the full Syllabus