The BC Dairy Council and the BC Food Processors Association cordially invite you to their 43rd annual Golf Tournament and Dinner, industry's signature golfing networking and business development event.
Please join us again for a day of camaraderie, friendly competition and fun (and food!)!
- $375 per golfer – Plateau golf course (The Country Club 18 holes) - sold out!
- $325 per golfer – Academy golf course (The Executive 18 holes)
Each Registrant Receives:
- 18 holes of golf
- Shared power cart
- Brunch at Registration: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- On Course Snacks and Beverages
- Putting contest
- Contests such as Long Drive and Closest to the Pin
- Prizes and Awards
- Deluxe buffet at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club, with Chef Brendan Ng
- Participation in the famous Wine Cellar, Live Auction and Raffle!
Reception and Dinner: 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm Sold out!
- Reception: 4:30 - 5:30 pm (no host bar)
- Welcome and live auction: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Buffet Dinner - 7:00 - 8:00 pm
- Awards and Good Night: 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Interested in Sponsorship? The 43rd annual offers excellent networking and business development opportunities.
We invite sponsors to showcase their products, community involvement and association pride with the following opportunities.
As in the past, partial proceeds from the tournament will be donated to UBC and BCIT scholarships.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities click here.