Join us at The BCFPA Annual Holiday Social with Drinks & Canapes!
In Partnership with the Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA)
Members, partners, and friends, we would like to invite you to our Annual Holiday Social: a night to enjoy, have fun and network with colleagues and friends in the BCFPA family. With PICA as our hosting partner, we are looking forward to the drinks and creative canapes prepared by PICA's class of talented student chefs.
Get your tickets today; mix and mingle with peers and colleagues at our Holiday Social!
We would love to hear from you if are interested in sponsoring or donating a Door Prize for the event; contact us for more information at 604-371-4245 or email Sandra@bcfpa.ca by November 8th.
When: Thursday, December 13th, 2018 from 7-9:30pm, doors open at 6:30pm
Location: The Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts at 101-1505 W 2nd Ave, Vancouver (View Map)
Cost: Member; $40 - Non-Member $75 (includes one drink ticket & tapas)
- Forest Mushroom Paella (GF/DF/Veg)
- Forest Mushroom Paella with Chicken & Chorizo (GF/DF)
- Spiced Cauliflower Florets & Grilled Challah with Tahini Sauce (GF w/o Challah, DF, Veg)
- Roast Beef Slider with Truffle Aioli
- Seared Duck Breast with Orange Gastrique & Crispy Wonton (DF)
- Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese Whip, Fresh Dill & Capers on Grilled Crostini
- Seared Tuna Tataki with Bonito Flake & Ponzu (DF, GF)
- Chef’s Choice Assortment of Desserts
Wine, beer and highballs to be made available as well as non alcoholic beverages.
Limited FREE parking on site.