Bringing Your Brand to the US
with Grace Lanuza, CHO of Brand Apiary
Thursday, October 11th, 2018 from 10:00am-12:30PM
Location: BCIT Centre for Applied Research & Innovation (CARI) Theatre (View Map)
As promised, the BCFPA and Brand Apiary are giving FoodProWest 2018 Exhibitors (that purchased their booth with the early bird pricing) a complimentary exclusive branding workshop. At this event, Grace Lanuza will dive into ways to bring your brand to the US, differentiating the American and Canadian demographics (retail and digital), and demonstrating the power of branding with viral branding case studies.
What to Expect:
10:15am Bringing your Brand to the US
- American vs. Canadian Retail Space
- Working with Distribution Companies: What to Know
- Packaging, product placement, shelf space and endcap placement
- Pricing, exchange rates, and common mistakes.
- Examples of Effective Branding
- American vs. Canadian Digital Space
- Online Demographics
- Case Studies: Going Viral in the best and worst ways possible.
11:30am What Buyers are Looking for in a Trade Show Booth
- How to create the end-consumer experience
- Case Studies
Thank you again for purchasing your FoodProWest trade show exhibitor booth before the early bird deadline!
To register and for inquiries, please contact Sandra@bcfpa.ca.