Sales & Marketing Peer Group Meeting: From Clicks to Bricks
How to Use online Activities to Influence In-Store Results
Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 from 10am to 12pm
Location: Golden Boy Foods, Burnaby (View Map)
Thinking of adding a social savvy person to the team, but unsure of how to justify the cost of hiring a new full time staff? Doing it yourself, and looking for another avenue for consumers to fall in love with your product? Join us for our upcoming Sales & Marketing peer group meeting to learn about how leveraging the power of social online can influence in-store sales.
10:00am - 10:10am Introductions & Welcome
- New Sales & Marketing Co-chair!!
- About Social Nature
10:10am-11:30am From Clicks to Bricks, with Briana James of Social Nature
CPG marketing & the changing landscape
- Changing trends (in-store vs. online)
- How consumer shopping habits are changing (+ how to adapt)
- De-mystifying - reaching the right consumers at the right time through the right channels
Influencer Marketing 101 (different types, when to use, what to spend)
- Look at the different types from macro influencers to micro to nano (everyday)
- What is the ROI of each, and when would you use them?
- Why consumers relate to influencers
How to influence in-store sales with online activities
- Going digital with sampling activities
- Leveraging current customers with calls to action (CTA)
11:30am-11:50am Next meeting ideas, share pain points & experiences
11:50am-12:00pm Upcoming events, BCFPA news
About Social Nature
Social Nature is an online platform that invites real customers (and influencers!) to try your product and leave reviews for their network and other curious consumers to see. Their focus is to spread the word about products that care for the planet, respects animal rights, benefits the community, and promotes wellness.
About the Speaker
Briana is an experienced marketer in the natural CPG channel. Beginning her career in in-store demos in 2012, she started BRIJ Marketing, working with SMBs to drive sales and awareness at the retailers across Canada. Her passion and commitment to the Canadian naturals industry brought her to Social Nature in 2017, where she continues to work with emerging brands to bring products to market, drive sales velocity and cultivate targeted brand awareness year-round.