Registration for this Event is now CLOSED. Thank you!
- 7:30 - 8:30 Registration & hot buffet breakfast
- 8:30 Welcome by Reliance Insurance
- 8:40 Food Recall Crisis & Management Seminar
- 9:45 Q & A
- 10:00 Thank you and networking opportunity
Join Reliance Insurance and accomplished global crisis food recall industry leaders to learn how to avoid or manage product recall. This fast-paced seminar will give you up-to-date information on regulations, how to prevent a recall, the good the bad and the ugly of recalls with real case studies, and how to manage a recall to mitigate financial losses and brand damage. With updates to various food safety acts in Canada and the USA now is the time to learn about product recall protocols, risk management strategy and insurance options.
What you will Learn:
- Important updates to Canadian and USA food regulators
- Import safety
- Enhanced partnerships with inspection agencies
- Risk transfer strategies
- Recall costs and insurance coverage
- Managing reputation and brand reputation
Who should attend?
- Food processor managers & executives in charge of product safety
- Processors who make their own products or contract manufacture
- Contract manufacturers
About the Presenters:
Adam Parsons - Pembroke Managing Agency
Adam is a leading industry expert in recall coverage and liabilities. Before moving into underwriting, Adam was a Crisis Management Consultant working for ARC Risk Management (now Red 24), where he provided pre-incident and response services to the insurance industry and corporate sector for Product Recall.
Anthony (Tony) Green- Assured Partners London
Tony’s career started in Lloyd’s in 1966 and has over fify years as broker and director specializing in product contamination recall- predominately in the USA and Canada.
Jeff Somerville- Strategic Underwriting Managers Inc. Jeff is the President of Strategic Underwriting Managers Inc. Jeff specializes in recall insurance and has built a recall portfolio with industry leaders and Lloyds market.
Hosted by Reliance Insurance