Food Safety Risk Optimization: How to Prepare for a CFIA Audit
and SGS Labs Tour
Food Safety Peer Group Meeting
When: Thrusday, March 15th from 10am-12pm
Location: SGS Canada Inc at 3260 Production Way, Burnaby
Co-chairs: Lynetta Chu of Duso’s and Ken Chung of JD Sweid
Speaker: Mohit McLauren, Western Canadian Regional Sales Manager SGS
The food and drink industry is subject to a high number of strict standards and regulations. To help you operate successfully, Mohit McLauren from SGS will present on the following:
How to get ready and STAY Ready for a CFIA Audit:
- What the auditors look for, what records need to be kept and more!
11am: SGS Food Safety (Risk Optimization) Training Program Overview:
- Risk-focused approach to food safety management systems.
- How to identify potential hazards & controls.
- Dual stage risk assessment model to create tiered controls.
- Hazard analysis & risk assessment, effective supplier level hazard control, tiered corrective action/root cause analysis & advanced techniques to designing & implementing workable, reliable internal audits.
About our NEWEST AFFINITY PARTNER - SGS Canada Inc: Food Safety Training & Certification
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world. SGS is committed to meeting your learning objectives and Food safety training goals to satisfy your systems training requirements.
For inquiries, please email Sandra@bcfpa.ca or call 604-371-4245