Optimizing Costs: Never Overpay a Supplier Again!
Location: MNP Surrey/Oxford location at 15303 31st Ave Suite 301, Surrey, BC
At this session you will learn:
- Lowering Costs in Packaging, Freight, and Material Handling Equipment
- The Top Ten Procurement Misconceptions and the Behaviours that Result in Overpaying Suppliers
- Shifting the needle to having the strongest supplier network possible.
- The Hidden Savings in Manufacturing Companies
- Best Practices in Recovering Significant Cash Flow Back into Your Business: The Path to Excellence
- The latest GRANT opportunities to save you money!
About Ayming Corp:
Ayming is an international consulting group leader in Business Performance, combining 30 years expertise following the merger of Alma Consulting Group and Lowendalmasaï, now operating in 14 countries. They provide long-term solutions, support and advice to help companies to develop, improve and grow their businesses. Ayming takes a proactive approach and work collaboratively with our clients to achieve the best solutions for their challenges and give tangible benefits and results in four areas of expertise: Human Resources, Operations, Finance and Innovation
About the ERA:
Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) helps organizations put additional cash flow to work by further lowering supplier costs, without any compromise to quality and service. ERA believes that all organizations deserve the best supplier relationships at the lowest cost. However, ERA's 25 years of experience in delivering over 18,000 client projects consistently shows that the vast majority of companies are systematically over-paying their suppliers. ERA wants organizations to feel confident that they’re not leaving money on the table, and if they are, ERA shows them where it is, how much it is, and, will even get it for them.
For inquiries, please contact Sandra@bcfpa.ca or call 607-371-4245.