Digitize Your Business and Gain a Competitive Edge
with a Step-by-Step Plan
Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 2:00 pm EST
Duration: 30 minutes followed by a Q&A
Digitizing your business is essential to its continuing success, but it can be hard to pinpoint which projects and investments deserve your attention.
Join Pierre Cléroux, BDC’s Chief Economist, and Peter Lawler, Executive Vice President of BDC Advisory services and an expert on digitization, who will reveal a step-by-step process that you can use to digitize your business and gain a competitive edge. Click here to read more about the speakers.
- The main digital technologies Canadian entrepreneurs use
- The benefits of digitizing on profitability
- BDC’s free online tool that evaluates your level of digital maturity and compares it with other firms in your industry
- A step-by-step plan to digitize your business
Why digital matters to your business
Our research shows that in the last 3 years, businesses with greater digital maturity were:
- 62% more likely to have enjoyed high sales growth
- 52% more likely to have enjoyed high profit growth
- 70% more likely to have exported
- 3X more likely to have innovated
Businesses with low digital maturity:
- have performed poorly over the last 3 years
- a quarter have seen sales plummet in the last few years
Who should attend
- Manufacturers who want to learn more about the benefits of digital and how they can use it in their business to boost profits and gain a competitive edge.
- Canadian businesses owners from all sectors who want to better understand the impact of digital and how to leverage it in their business.