HR Peer Group meeting,
Weds May 31 at 10am at Fine Choice Foods.
Finding Cost-Savings in Employee Benefits to Fund Other HR Programs
This session will share info about the latest employee benefits trends, the drug landscape and how to find cost-savings in employee benefits programs. The info shared will be beneficial for anyone who is a solopreneur to those working at large companies. Additionally, Antonio Zivanovic, (CEO of The ReFrame Group) will also share about BCPFAs new affinity employee benefits program.
The employee benefits landscape is changing rapidly and it is common to see pharmaceuticals in the $10,000+/yr for an employee. As a small or large business, how do you limit your risk exposure to high-cost drugs? This session will discuss a few strategies to limit your risk. Moreover, employees and employers are seeking flexibility, affordable pricing and insurers that make the claims filing and reimbursement process as easy as possible - Antonio will speak to these points to keep you well informed. Furthermore, he will share what the top employers are doing to recruit & retain top talent, what your Broker most likely doesn’t share with you, communication & marketing strategies to align employee benefits with the workplace culture(s) and more.
Other areas this session will cover are:
- A look at the programs and plan designs of the BCFPA Affinity program.
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Where to find money in your benefits program fund health & wellness services
- Best practices for setting up an impactful health, wellness & safety program
- Why some programs succeed while others fail
- Ways to measure the results of the program
- Resources and organizations offering low cost or free health and wellness support
Speaker: Antonio A. Zivanovic at 604-726-6142 or Antonio@TheReFrameGroup.com
Introduction to the BCFPA Affinity Program Partners. Compare your benefits, insurances and wireless communication packages with ours – the deals we have gotten you are the best in the business. Switch and save your company lots of cash! Learn about all the new benefits and services the BCFPA is now offering members.
- Reliance Insurance - FoodProtect Program
- The ReFrame Group - Health and Wellness benefits
- Preston Mobility - Wireless Communications
The BCFPA has also joined forces with the BC Dairy Council and BC Chicken Growers Association to form the West Coast Procurement Alliance and offer even more discounts including:
- Park N Fly reduced fees at YVR
- Vehicle lease and purchase for fleet or personal vehicles at The Honda Way in Abbotsford
- Discounted prices on internet, cable and land lines through Shaw Business.
- 20% off fuel and oil at Petro Canada