Building Leadership in Your Sales Teams
Joint Human Resources and Sales & Marketing Peer Group Meeting
When: Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 from 10am-12pm
Location: Reliance Insurance Agencies Ltd. at 4853 Hastings Street, Burnaby BC
Speaker: Nico Human of Human Management Consulting and Coaching
The world runs on teams, and every team needs a leader.
In business, teamwork is an essential ingredient of success. The more complex a business becomes; the more teams are needed to execute strategy and ensure positive outcomes. At all levels, teams need to operate smoothly and in concert with others. But, what are the essential building blocks to build successful teams? How can you ensure your business is equipped to face the challenges of tomorrow?
Leadership is therefore key in optimizing team performance and ultimately achieving business success. But, are leaders born or made? How can you ensure your business is equipped to face the challenges of tomorrow.
• Understanding and harnessing the power of servant leadership
• How to create a culture of feedback as development tool
• How to grow trust, harness conflict, culture commitment, ensure accountability and get teams to focus on reaching breakthrough results
• Understanding the value and power of seven dimensions of service leadership
• Point Leadership Assessment Tool, and how to use it to assess and improve individual leadership capabilities
• Becoming intentional about own service leadership growth
• Showing true leadership by developing leaders at all levels of the organization
About Nico Human:
Nico Human loves to help make leaders unstoppable, fire up teams and help them create a better tomorrow. With more than 30 years of business experience, since founding his company in Canada in 1999, he has served individuals and companies in mostly agriculture, food and transportation with business development, strategic planning, business and life coaching, communication, marketing and public relations advice, and by implementing solution - finding projects. He has served as CEO in both the non-profit and for-profit arenas.
Today he works for a wide variety of clients in all industries, focusing on leaders andteams, and helping them to find meaning in what they do. His motto is “Results through Meaning”. He has won several awards on two continents, and received the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee medal in 2013. Nico enjoys triathlons, long distance cycling, singing and church activities. He loves a varied life and enriching the lives of those he gets to work with! He has a passion for inspiring and guiding the success of leaders at all levels.
For inquiries, please contact Sandra@bcfpa.ca or call 604-371-4245.