Tuesday, January 21st, 2020 from 10-12 PM
Location: Fortius Sport & Health at 3713 Kensington Ave, Burnaby (View Map)
Seat Limit: 50 | SIGN UP FOR THE LIVE STREAM
Now that you're listed in retail, the true art of mastering your buyer relationship is what will keep your listing. This session will provide you with the strategy to focus your time and resources to maximize profit. Daren Forster, Vice President of International Pacific Sales Ltd. presents, "You've Got a Listing, Now What?", followed by case studies and break out strategy sessions on demos and in-store merchandising.
9:30 AM Doors open with refreshments
10:00 AM Welcome and Introductions
10:10 AM Daren Foster, Vice President, Broker, International Pacific Sales Ltd.
- What are the most important things to do now that you have a product listed with a customer?
- Maintaining your listings
- How do you grow your business with this listing?
- How to understand data points that buyers are looking at
- Marketing programs
- Negotiating and making sure an effective marketing program is put in place for your company
10:50 AM Case Studies & Break Out Team Strategy Sessions
- Demos, facilitated by Ken Schneider, CEO of Quesava
- In-store Merchandising, facilitated by Emily Tang, Chief Innovation Officer of Fine Choice Foods
11:50 AM Next meeting topics: What's keeping you up at night?
12:00 PM Adjourned
Meet Our Speaker: Daren Forster, Vice President of International Pacific Sales
Daren Forster was hired by IPS in 2002 as Vice President to create their retail division and has been responsible for the incredible growth they've have had over the last 17 years. Daren is responsible for the sales growth of all their retail principals and for managing the sales team across Western Canada. Every day, he is excited to work with our Principals and to develop unique programs, taking their products and brands strategically to market. Daren’s career has spanned many years, having previously held positions where he managed up to 20 brands as a Key Account Representative with Green Isle Sales, a family brokerage business. He was also the Fresh Category Manager at Quality Foods where he managed purchasing and category management, merchandising and in-store promotions.
If you have any questions, please email Sandra Lee and Sandra@bcfb.ca or call us at 604-371-4245.