8:00 AM on Tuesday, November 12, 2019
CH Robinson, 4445 Lougheed Highway, Suite 400, Burnaby (View Map)
Join a group of Operations Leaders for 8 mornings a year to share best practices and strive for continuous improvement in a facilitated confidential environment. Each of our remaining meetings in 2019 will include a tour of the host company, a presentation on leadership development, and a roundtable discussion on what business challenges you are facing, including open discussion and input from participants on how they have tackled similar situations.
This session is facilitated by Heather Johnson of HR West.
8:00 – 8:15 Welcome, Preliminary Introductions
8:15 – 8:25 Review Minutes & Agenda – discuss any adjustments
8:30 – 10:00 Member Check-in (5 minutes each)
- Current Sales or Production/Company Status
- Breaking Company News
- Company Progress in Last Month
- Personal Life/Vacation since the last meeting and current planned
- Progress on your Hot Topic from last time
- Current Hot Topics for you
10:00 – 10:15 Break
10:15 - 11:15 Planning for 2020 Operations Roundtable Cycle
- Context of Pilot
- Individual Registration Timing & Process
- Debrief on 2019 – what went well, what could be better
- Format – changes required? Any barriers to attendance?
- Marketing & Attracting New Members
- Member Feedback Testimonials for Marketing
- Other – implement technology to allow remote access?
- Schedule for 2020 & hosts
11:15 – 11:45 Tour or Demonstration of CH Robinson Services
11:45 – 12:00 Discussion & Adjournment
Eligibility: The Roundtable shall be composed of BCFPA members who are production specialists. A strict focus on operations and production for middle-upper management. There is a goal to have a mix of large and small companies, as well as a variety of age and experience levels. all members must apply to join the Roundtable.
Learn best practices alongside companies such as Purdy's, Earth's Own, and Silverhills Bakery, and more. Click here for application forms, or email Sandra@bcfb.ca for inquiries.