BC FOOD PROCESSORS ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 from 9:00am to 11:30am
Location: FASKEN at #1800-13401 108 Avenue, Surrey
BC Food Processors Association members in good standing are hereby invited to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on Wednesday, June 26, 2019, beginning at 9:00 am with refreshments provided.
We have combined our AGM with an informative session on Marketing “The Retail Path to Profit for Processors”.
9:00-9:15 am Registration
9:15-9:45 am: Annual General Meeting
The following matters will be discussed at the AGM:
- Call to order and confirmation of quorum. Chair's Welcome.
- Meeting Notice. Approval of Agenda.
- Approval Minutes of 2018 AGM (in package)
- Management Report (PowerPoint report, written report in package).
- Presentation of Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors
- Confirmation of Directors
- Other Business.
10:00am-11:00 am: Retail Path to Profit for Processors, with Lloyd James Plant-based Sales and Marketing
Are you looking to expand your footprint into large retail grocery chains across Canada? This segment, facilitated by Jordan Rogers, Founder of Lloyd James, will be focused on methods to better determine if your product can make a profit in the current market.
- Understand what drives retail listing decisions
- How to price your product for profitability
- Learn the “real cost” of doing business with large retailers
Following this is a fireside chat with industry experts who can speak to sales, packaging, distribution, and the modern retail space.
- BUYER: Ron Knechtle of Fresh Street Markets (Bricks and Mortar)
- Andrew Weaver, Manager of Canadian Choice Wholesale speaking to distribution
- Rebecca Ronchon, Pivot and Pilot Founder & Head of Creative, speaking to Creative and Packaging
- Bruce Wallinger, founder of Bruce Wallinger – Product Marketing Strategist.
For inquiries, please email Sandra@bcfpa.ca