Wednesday, January 29th, 2020 from 8:30 AM to Noon, doors open at 8:00 AM
FASKEN at #1800-13401 108 Avenue, Surrey (View Maps)
Seat Limit: 40 | SIGN UP FOR THE LIVE STREAM
Join us and Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to learn how to become eligible and save thousands of dollars with the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program. This interactive workshop will help you relate your projects to SR&ED, and how to assess eligible (and non-eligible) work to get your full entitlement in a timely manner.
Product Development Activities: Case studies that cover ingredient selection, mixing procedures, formulation development, meat and plant proteins, streamlining process parameters, product evaluation and analysis, manufacturing process development, production equipment, packaging, and more.
What to expect:
- SR&ED program overview and offering
- Case study of a typical project in food processing to:
- Relate innovation to SR&ED
- Identify eligible work; and
- Discuss allowable expenditures.
- Clarify eligibility requirements and other financial aspects
- Discuss methods of preparing SR&ED claims
- Provide helpful tips for proactive tracking and record-keeping
- Present CRA’s free services and Tools
- Engage in a question and answer period
For inquiries, contact Sandra Lee at Sandra@bcfb.ca or 604-371-4245.