Front Line Leadership Training for Supervisors
The course starts Friday, July 5th, 2019, from 8:30am-12:30pm
Location: 1st Floor Board Room at 9440 202 Street, Langley
In partnership with Catalyst Training Services Inc.
Front Line Leadership is a leadership development program designed to achieve higher employee engagement.
Train your Supervisors to “Lead — not just manage” and watch your organization reach higher levels of achievement. Front Line Leadership enforces the principle that every level of a supervisor is responsible for creating an environment in which people understand what is expected of them, can communicate eﬀectively with each other, are involved in decision making and take accountability for the work entrusted to them. Through this shared responsibility and accountability it has been shown consistently that measurable improvement in productivity will be achieved.
Over the past 23 years, 3000+ Supervisors/Lead Hands from 150+ organizations have benefitted from the program.
Duration: 4 half-day sessions/16 hours on July 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th.
Pre-requisites: Should have people reporting to them
This course is for: Supervisors, team leaders, lead hands, etc.
Class size: Maximum of 12 participants at a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Workbook: Customized to specific organizations
- Self Assessment Forms at the beginning of each session to improve personal awareness
- Personal Action Plans – Included at the end of each section to help track progress against goals
- Management support of learning through interactive assessment at the end of each session
- Improved productivity and results.
- Enhanced teamwork.
- Higher employee engagement.
- People accepting responsibility and accountability.
- Less conflict.
- Fewer performance and discipline issues.
- Effective communication.
- Higher levels of goal achievement.
- Less crisis management.
- Better use of time.
- Feeling more in control.
- Less stress.
- More confidence.
- More empathy & understanding of people.
- Improved communication & coaching skills.
- Better overall management skills.
Catalyst Training Services Inc. can also deliver the program in-house for groups of 10 – 12 participants on dates and time of your convenience.
HOW TO REGISTER
BC EMPLOYER TRAINING GRANT
You must have BCEID # to be eligible for this grant. To apply, please click here. If you have this already, you may start the online application process by visiting WorkBC, and then click on Online application. The Grant pays for 60% of the fee.
The following info will assist you in completing the application:
FRONT LINE LEADERSHIP (FOR SUPERVISORS)
- Name of Vendor – Catalyst Training Services Inc.
- Type of Training Provider - Industry Association
- Training address: BC Food Processors Association - 9440 202 St #310, Langley City, BC
- Training Provider contact Info: Dan Monteiro 778-834-2124 email@example.com
- Course Outline: including defined instructional objectives, delivery method and assessment methods (see attached)
- Course Title – Front Line Leadership
- Start: July 5, 2019
- End: July 26, 2019
- Delivery method: Classroom
- Total hours: 16
- Skill Level: Upskilling or Upgrading
- Skills focus of training: Essential skills
- Expected Certificate: Proprietary
- Title of certificate: Front Line Leadership
- Course Expenses - total cost of training: $1050 + GST ($1102.50)