June 3rd, 2019
Parq Hotel and Casino, Vancouver
THANK YOU FOR COMING!
For all other FoodProWest inquiries please email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE SHOW!
FoodProWest is the key industry buyers tradeshow and industry exhibition for all BC food, beverage, and natural health products processors; a place to congregate, network and connect with buyers, retailers, customers, and key industry players. The BCFPA has partnered with the BC government to bring in buyers from across Canada to see your products and make listing deals. 55 processor booths and 40 associate booths in one venue!
New for 2019: Investors Mission - meet investors who want to help food companies grow! Tour de Chefs - dozens of regional chefs looking for new products to work with!
CATCH PRODUCT OF THE YEAR LIVESTREAM AT FOODPROWEST
For the first time ever, Product of the Year will be broadcasted LIVE at FoodProWest! Cheer on your favourite brands, hear inspiring stories of local entrepreneurs, and be the first to see the newest, most innovative products on the West Coast!
New for 2019: the Product of the Year Pitch Competition! Our annual ‘Dragon’s Den’ style event, where BC’s food, beverage, and NHP companies pitch in front a panel of judges to win Product of the Year Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The 2019 Product of the Year Pitch Day will be at FoodProWest on June 3. Winners will be announced at the BC Food and Beverage Awards Gala on September 17th. This year, Natural Health Products will be judged in their own category! Friends, family, fans, and staff can nominate a product. Click to Nominate for a 2019 BC Food and Beverage Award!
New for 2019: Cocktail Reception - (drink ticket and appies included for attendees and exhibitors) - Extend your networking and celebrate our industry right after the show!
WHO WILL ATTEND?
FoodProWest provides a unique opportunity to access hundreds of customers, suppliers, and industry connections:
- Food Processor staff
- Domestic Retail Buyers
- Food industry stakeholders and staff
- Associate members - industry product and service providers
- Plant/Operations managers and supervisors
- Marketing specialists
- Business development and Financial leaders
- Occupational Health and Safety professionals
- Food Safety and Quality Control professionals
WHY EXHIBIT AT FOODPROWEST?
- Get your products in front of dozens of domestic buyers all in one day. Hand out samples, setup on-on-one meetings, and be ready to do business!
- Access retailers who can grow your business in new markets
- Connect with our Associate exhibitors whose products and services help you succeed.
- Market your company to the number two manufacturing sector in BC; a $9.1 billion industry, with more than 31,000 employees.
- Reach dozens of processors all in one room.
- Raise your corporate profile and demonstrate leadership by being a part of the largest industry event in BC
- Receive increased exposure through BCFPA targeted marketing which includes social media, website, print material, event signage.