Connect your Brand with the best of BC’s Food Processors as a BC Dairy Council and BC Food Processors Golf tournament Sponsor!
It gives us great pleasure to invite you to sponsor the 44th annual BC Dairy Council and BC Food Processors annual golf tournament. Monday August 20th 2018, at the prestigious Westwood Plateau Golf and Country Club, Coquitlam.
Increase your brand recognition. Engage clients, prospects, and colleagues—network and celebrate the B.C. food industry. Sponsor the annual golf tournament and see your network grow! The annual golf tournament is a key business development and networking event, a culinary golf tournament and expo, inviting all BC food processors, dairy producers, members and associates.
Taste the best of BC, enjoy a scramble golf tournament on two golf courses, cap the day with the tournament awards banquet.
Why sponsor the annual BCDC / BCFPA Golf tournament?
- Raise your corporate profile and demonstrate leadership
- Receive increased exposure through BCFPA targeted marketing which includes social media, website, print material, digital event signage, and takeaway bag
- With two golf courses, and a record number of over 200+ participants, this year will provide more networking opportunities with even more potential clients and customers.
- Receive increased exposure through BCFPA targeted marketing which includes social media, website, print material, digital signage, and participant gift bag, filled with local products
- Funds raised make a difference to our future leaders in our industry; a portion of funds applied to scholarships at BCIT and UBC.
Ready to become a sponsor of this great event?
Interested in sponsoring more than one BCFPA Event?
Sponsorship Bundle options are availabe, sponsoring multiple events is a great way to develop brand recognition in the industry.
Simply select which bundle and work with us to select your level of sponsorship for each BCFPA event.
For more information on bundles click on the download link below.
Custom sponsorship options available, please