ACCOUNTING ANALYST – A/P
Fresh Direct Produce Ltd. is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, and as our team grows, we are searching for an Accounting Analyst - A/P
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the job holder handles day-to-day accounts payable activities within the department, processing and monitoring payments in an effective and efficient manner. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring vendor accounts are accurate, and payments allocated in a timely manner
- Organizing cheque runs, visa payments, and petty cash expenses
- Working with the Buying & Sales departments to resolve P.O. claims & price discrepancies
- Reviewing daily cargo receipts & inform stakeholders of any discrepancies
- A minimum of 1-2 years' accounts payable experience
- Payroll (ADP) experience beneficial
- A keen eye for detail
- Effective team player and good relationship building abilities
Please submit your resume to:
E-mail: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in Fresh Direct Produce!
Creating Fresh Solutions!