Here is your opportunity to be an integral part of a BC based natural foods brand that is experiencing tremendous growth across North America. Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd. is a premium snack food company based in Surrey, BC. We produce all-natural potato and root vegetable chips under the Hardbite™ brand name. For more information on our company, please visit us on our Facebook page, Instagram (@hardbitechips), Twitter (@Hardbite), or Website (www.hardbitechips.com).
Due to our growth, we have an opening for an Accountant based out of our head office in Surrey, BC. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the position encompasses a broad range of accounting tasks and is ideal for a newly designated CPA looking for industry experience within a manufacturing environment. You are a highly driven, self-starter who is keen to learn and grow with the Company. You will have a positive ‘get-it-done’ attitude, be an excellent team player and have a strong work ethic.
- Completing weekly Costing Dashboard, KPI’s, and other reports
- Assist, monitor, and report on customer chargebacks
- G/L account reconciliations, adjusting journal entries, maintaining schedules
- Accounts payable relief coverage, including posting vendor invoices, and reconciling vendor accounts
- Accounts receivable relief coverage including preparing customer invoices, processing customer payments, reconciling customer accounts, and communication with outstanding accounts for overdue payments
- Other projects and related duties as assigned by the Director of Finance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary degree in Accounting or a related discipline and a recently completed CPA designation
- At least 3-4 years of recent related full cycle accounting experience
- Quickbooks and ERP experience (exposure to a previous ERP implementation experience an asset)
- Proficient MS Office Skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, be flexible and adaptable to ongoing change
- This position requires successful completion of a clear background check prior to start date
- Our facility is a 20-minute walk to transit
To apply to this opportunity with Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd., please e-mail your resume and cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com, referencing “Accountant 2018 14” in the subject line.
Application Closing: Open Until Filled