As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Fresh Direct Produce is looking for an Accounting Analyst to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the job holder will prepare the month-end and year-end working papers, conduct GL reconciliation analysis, conduct profitability analysis, and prepare marginal reports. The incumbent will also handle day-to-day accounts payable activities within the department, processing and monitoring payments in an effective and efficient manner. This role is great for someone that is looking to deepen and expand their skills.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Preparing the month-end and year-end working papers
- Analyzing the GL reconciliation
- Conducting profitability analysis and preparing marginal reports
- Other accounting related duties as assigned
Reviewing Accounts Payables:
- Ensuring accurate and timely inputting of A/P data
- Ensuring all vendor account balances are accurate, and payments are allocated in a timely manner
- Organizing cheque runs and arranging Visa payments
- Working with the Buying & Sale departments to resolve P.O. claims & price discrepancies
- Reviewing daily cargo receipts & informing buyers of any quality issues
- Completion of CPA Core Modules
- Strong financial skills (fast with numeracy and very analytical)
- A minimum of 2 years’ accounts payable experience
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, a team player, and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume to:
Thank you for your interest in Fresh Direct Produce!