Here is your opportunity to be an integral part of a BC based natural foods brand that is experiencing tremendous growth across North America. Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd. is a premium snack food company based in Surrey, BC. We produce all-natural potato and root vegetable chips under the Hardbite™ brand name. For more information on our company, please visit us on our Facebook page, Instagram (@hardbitechips), Twitter (@Hardbite), or Website (www.hardbitechips.com).
We have an opening for an Accounting Clerk based out of our head office in Surrey, BC. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the position is a full cycle Accounts Payable and Receivable role. You will have a positive ‘get-it-done’ attitude, be an excellent team player and have a strong work ethic.
- Accounts payable
- Verifying and posting vendor invoices
- Reconciling vendor accounts and responding to inquiries
- Preparing weekly cheque run
- Processing employee expenses
- Accounts receivable
- Processing cash receipts
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Communication with outstanding accounts for overdue payments
- Post customer chargebacks
- Other projects and related duties as assigned by the Director of Finance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 of recent related accounting experience
- Quickbooks experience (ERP experience an asset)
- Proficient MS Office Skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, be flexible and adaptable to ongoing change
- This position requires successful completion of a clear background check prior to start date
- Our facility is a 20-minute walk to transit
To apply to this opportunity with Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd., please e-mail your resume and cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com, referencing “Accounting Clerk 2018 16” in the subject line.
Application Closing: Open Until Filled