This diverse and independent role handles company administration responsibilities, leads and coordinates corporate projects (including event planning), and provides support to the HR team when needed. Your love of working with different teams balances with your ability to prioritize with discretion and professionalism.
• Leading and coordinating corporate activities, including fundraisers and employee events
• Purchasing and maintaining office supplies, stationery, equipment, and furniture
• Arranging meetings and taking management meeting minutes as needed
• Coordinating corporate services with contractors
• Supporting the HR team on various projects
• Ordering lunches for meetings
• Minimum 2 years' administration experience
• Strong relationship building skills
• Solutions-driven and strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities
• Discretion, professionalism, and confidentiality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs
• Fluency in English (written and spoken), knowledge of Cantonese an asset
Please submit your resume to:
Thank you for your interest in Fresh Direct Produce!
Creating Fresh Solutions!