Be real. Or adventurous. Or both.
At Hardbite, we craft great tasting natural snacks that inspire people to go beyond. As our company has grown, so have our product lines… yet our passion for quality has never wavered. We need team members who share our passion for high quality, all natural, and adventurous snacks.
The 5 words that best describe us are:
We know that’s six, but we also like to push limits and go beyond expectations.
We’re independently owned & operated… and proudly Canadian to boot.
Our Brand Manager drives brand awareness and helps us achieve direct-to-customer and wholesale channel objectives. In this temporary role, you will be given the freedom to explore the most effective brand strategy.
This role is the primary team member responsible for:
- development and execution of annual brand and packaging design plans;
- management of digital media strategy across all platforms;
- strategy and creative development of all marketing communications;
- articulation of brand positioning, product architecture and product portfolio.
Of course, this role is also responsible from some of the less glamourous elements of marketing, including budget management, trade shows, PR, and the resolution of ad-hoc product and/or package issues that may arise (though we try to keep those to a minimum!).
While we appreciate all who express interest in this role, only candidates meeting the following qualification will be considered:
- university degree in marketing, or similar discipline;
- 5+ years of brand planning & management experience in the consumer packaged goods industry;
- experience in tools and tactics for established and emerging digital, consumer marketing, and brand-building strategies
- experience in data-mining consumer research sources for insights to drive our annual plan.
We offer a competitive salary and every position at Hardbite comes with benefits, including full extended health and dental coverage, MSP premium payments and, of course, chips!
Please note that we are located on a farm and do not have convenient access to public transit. At this time, we can only consider candidates who own reliable transportation.
Come join our team and explore what’s real!
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more about who we are!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter, specifying why you are interested in the role and your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.