Immediate Supervisor: Director of Marketing
Employment Classification: Permanent Full-Time
Who We Are
Organika is a highly innovative and fast paced company dedicated to helping people live healthier. At Organika, we believe in making natural health accessible, seeing our community grow, and championing a healthy lifestyle. On this team, we value hard work, accountability, and a positive attitude.
Think you have what it takes to join the Organika team? Here is what we are looking for in a Content Marketing Manager.
Who You Are
Do you have a passion for telling compelling and inspiring brand stories? Are you able to lead s plans, and objectives across all channels? If you consider yourself naturally creative with content and retail programs you may be just who we’re looking for to join a successful, values-driven organization.
Organika is an established local success story with continued year-over-year growth, is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to add to their team in Richmond. In this role you will report to the Director of Marketing and lead a small team of marketers. You’re at a sweet spot in your career as an emerging leader who has experience setting and supporting strategy while remaining very hands on with execution. If you’re ready to stretch to the next step, read on!
Still curious about what it takes to be successful at Organika?
Our Core Values
At Organika, we operate on a set of core values that support our vision, mission and culture. They are the foundation to our identity and an expectation for all team members.
- Humility – Focus is on the team and elevating those around you
- Efficiency – Keeping things super simple
- Accountability – Taking ownership of our roles and responsibilities
- Living Healthy – Championing a healthy lifestyle
- Team Players – Embracing diversity and moving together as one team
- Hunger – Continuously going above and beyond
- Purpose – Focusing on what matters
If you are seeking a position in a company which supports health, personal development, growth opportunities and overall success, please apply directly to this posting and share why you are the right candidate for this role.
Required Skills and Training
- 5+ years of marketing experience (with an emphasis on content and digital), including experience managing employees
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or related program
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency using Google applications and various digital marketing tools
- Basic graphic design or eye for directing design to support brand in all content
- CPG experience would be preferred
- Holistic Nutrition is an asset
Primary Purpose of Position
The primary purpose of the Content Marketing Manager is to support, promote and build our brand with passion at every opportunity.
Duies & Responsibilities
- Supports, promotes and builds the brand with passion at every opportunity
- Creates and owns the content calendar across all mediums, managing various content creators
- Manage retail marketing initiatives including campaigns, presentation and staff training
- Drives leads, content strategy and SEO by staying on top of current trends and topics
- Creates and leads implementation of email marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C target markets
- Researches and advises on key partner relationships, opportunities for innovation and performance improvement.
- Analyzes metrics and reports on campaign results, focusing on driving improvement and effectiveness through data-driven analysis
- Manages website, creating and optimizing opportunities for revenue generation and new customer acquisition
- Creates content for website, email marketing campaigns, brochures, and more
- Ad hoc duties and delegation of the above duties as required