Customer Sales Representative
Primary role of a Customer Care Representative is to effectively execute all customer orders as well as coordinating all internal activities related to domestic and International export orders in a manner that enhances the overall customer service experience. The Customer Care Representative also provides support to other roles within the department as required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• External Customer Sales & Service
• Internal Customer Services Coordination
• General Support Duties
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills, Ability):
• Knowledge of local and international shipping logistics, regulations and documentation.
• Problem solver with solid analytical skills and the ability to trouble shoot as the need arises. Emphasis on win-win solutions.
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization and external partners/customers.
• Develop strong customer and internal relationships by applying interpersonal and people management skills including sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
• Deal with changes, delays, or unexpected events in a professional and timely manner.
• Ability to work with an international customer base with high cultural diversity.
• 2 years of work experience in a customer service and/or related supply chain function, preferably within a food manufacturing environment. Relevant technical background in food manufacturing and/or certificate/diploma in related field (customer service/logistics/supply chain) a plus.
• Customer service driven.
• Working knowledge of other languages an asset. I.E. Spanish, French.
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and spreadsheet/database MS Excel. Experience with Navision a plus. Proficient and accurate data entry skills.
• Direct working knowledge of customer service operations, warehouse management, inventory control, and supply chain management.
• Capability to work with internal departments, external partners, and diverse personalities in a manner that promotes positive relationships.
• Superior time management skills, detail orientation, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.