Customer Sales Representative
Vitalus Nutrition is looking for a Customer Sales Representative to join our Customer Care Team who can effectively execute all customer orders as well as coordinating all internal activities related to domestic and International export orders in a manner that enhances the overall customer service experience. The Customer Sales Representative also provides support to other roles within the department as required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- External Customer Sales & Service
- Internal Customer Services Coordination
- Logistics: International Export
To be considered for this position you must meet the following requirements.
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills, Ability):
- Knowledge of international shipping logistics, regulations and documentation.
- Problem solver with solid analytical skills and the ability to trouble shoot as the need arises.
- Participates in continuous learning and professional development activities such as attending conferences and workshops.
- Effective communication skills with emphasis on win-win solutions.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization and external partners/customers.
- Develop strong customer and internal relationships by applying interpersonal and people management skills including sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Deal with changes, delays, or unexpected events in a professional and timely manner.
- Proficient in the Navision/Life Sciences to enable reporting.
- Ability to work with an international customer base with high cultural diversity.
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in a customer service and/or related supply chain function and relevant certificate/diploma in related field. Technical background in food manufacturing or Bachelor of Science an asset.
- Customer service driven. Enrolment in professional designation such as Customer Service Management a plus.
- Working knowledge of other languages would be an asset. I.E. Mandarin, Chinese Russian.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and spreadsheet/database MS Excel. Experience with Navision a plus. Proficient data entry skills.
- Direct working knowledge of customer service operations, warehouse management, inventory control, and supply chain management.
- Capability to work with internal departments, external partners, and diverse personalities in a manner that promotes positive relationships.
- Superior time management skills, detail orientation, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.