Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
The CS Major Accounts Associate oversees major mass accounts and manages stock allocation for inventory shortages. This position will be responsible for the co-ordination of all activities within the order fulfillment process.
- Provide exceptional customer service to major mass accounts, oversee stock allocation and monitor inventory levels
- Maintains and updates customer account profiles
- Develops a strong relationship with customers
- Responds to and processes customer orders received via EDI, phone or fax
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the CS Team Leader or the Supply Chain Logistics Manager
Qualification and Education
- Minimum High school graduate or equivalent. College graduate is an asset
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a related fast paced customer service environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively provide spoken & written explanations or instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of the English language both spoken & written mandatory
- Cantonese and Mandarin considered an asset
- Proficient in a Windows operating environment
- Work primarily in an air-conditioned office environment
- 90% of the work is performed at a computer station
- Regular shift – Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 5:30PM
- Full time positions – 40 hours week
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
729 Powell Street
Fax: 604-254 2828
We thank all applicants for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.