Customer Service Representative and Junior Sales Coordinator
Here is your opportunity to be an integral part of a BC based natural foods brand that is experiencing tremendous growth across North America. Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd. is a premium snack food company based in Surrey, BC. We produce all-natural potato and root vegetable chips under the Hardbite™ brand name. For more information on our company, please visit us on our Facebook page, Instagram (@hardbitechips), Twitter (@Hardbite), or Website (www.hardbitechips.com).
Due to our growth, we have an opening for a Customer Service Representative and Junior Sales Coordinator based out of our operations facility in Surrey, BC. Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for providing support to the management team to ensure that our operations run smoothly.
- Ensure smooth and proper running of the office; assist in set up and responsible for maintenance.
- Provide administrative support; e.g. data entry, filing, set appointments, and other support requests.
- Receive and direct visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Prepare and ensure delivery and receipt of all couriers and office mail.
- Order and maintain all supplies.
- Ensure the proper functioning of office machines, computers, phones and communication systems.
- Manage external contractors such as IT, cleaners, phone, etc.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the sales funnel and managing all inbound sales inquiries.
- Process and fulfill all sales/marketing/customer sample requests.
- Generate customer new item listing forms, including uploading and maintenance of GS1 listings.
- Maintain customer price lists/changes, feature pricing, templates, quotes, customer contracts etc.
- Cover customer service duties as and when needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years in office environment required.
- Proficient MS Office Skills (One Drive, Office 365, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Positive, energetic, and responsible attitude with an interest in customer service.
- High level attention to detail.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Superior communications skills, both written and oral
- This position requires successful completion of a clear background check prior to start date
- Our operations facility is a 20-minute walk to transit
- The base range of compensation for this position will be further discussed at the interview and based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package containing: Full Extended Health and Dental Benefits, Medical Services Plan (MSP) for yourself and all eligible dependents after 3 months of continuous employment.
To apply to this exciting opportunity with Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd., please e-mail your resume and cover letter outlining why you are interested in the role including salary expectations to email@example.com, referencing “Customer Service Representative 2019 01” in the subject line.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Application Closing: Open until filled
Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time