Position: Delivery Driver & Warehouse Duties
Classification: Part time (Tuesdays and Fridays from 9am-5pm)
Mogiana Coffee is a specialty coffee wholesaler with a unique twist: our coffee beans are grown at our own sustainable family farm in Brazil. Our mission is to offer high quality farm-direct and ethically grown coffees. We do this by working with farms that operate in a sustainable and ethical manner, taking care of its workers, community and environment.
At Mogiana Coffee we live day by day in our core values:
Family & Friendship
Our ideal candidate has passion for great coffee, loves interacting with people, is dependable, honest and enthusiastic.
Being part of a small organization you don’t mind wearing different hats and you are excited about being part of a growing business.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with inside sales/account manager to ensure orders are accurate
- Provide customers with a timely and positive delivery experience to build and maintain customer relationships
- Represent our brand in a courteous and professional manner
What you bring to the table:
- You must have a friendly attitude. You will be interacting with business owners, baristas, managers, etc. We smile a lot!!
- Good communication skills
- Personality: Presentable, punctual, outgoing and attentive to our customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and think on your feet.
- Driving ability and experience: Valid class 5 BC Driver’s License.
- Clean Drivers Abstract with a minimum of 2 years driving
- Able to lift up to 40Lbs.
What you will get in return
- A fun place to work
- Set schedule – Tuesdays and Fridays
- In-house coffee education and opportunity to learn – we teach each other daily about coffee
- A chance grow with us
- Amazing coffee to take home
If the above description is in line with your personality and you are motivated by a dynamic and growing company, where opportunities will arise and responsibilities will expand, we’d love to hear from you!
- Please send resume and cover letter telling us a bit about yourself (please send as pdf attachments only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No calls
- We will accept resumes up to and including May 13th, 2018.
Thank you for your interest! Please note only those who qualify will be contacted.