Pacific Coast Fruit Product Ltd is a progressive, globally recognized fruit processing and trading company located in Abbotsford, BC.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Dumper Operator. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, this person will fulfill all dumper duties and work as part of our production team.
• Set up and configuration of dumping equipment in preparation for production.
• Cleaning and sanitizing dumping station areas and equipment
• Forklift operation.
• Monitoring, maintaining and reporting on conditions throughout process.
• Other duties as assigned.
ATTRIBUTES FOR THE ROLE
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to lift up to 50 Lbs. repetitively.
• Forklift experience would be considered an asset
Our facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The successful candidates must be available for 12 hour shifts and will be assigned to our night shift (6:00 PM- 6:15 AM).
The starting salary for this position is $16.00/hour as well as a $1.00 premium for night shift. We also offer a competitive compensation structure and benefits package which includes health, dental, MSP coverage and a RSP matching plan. Our company also offers a performance based and profit sharing bonus plan.
To apply please visit our career centre: www.pacificcoastfruit.com/careers.
Pacific Coast Fruit Products is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest.