FINANCIAL ANALYST (Regular Full-time)
The primary role of the Financial Analyst is to provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing data, along with preparing, communicating findings, recognizing trends and providing recommendations to management. The Financial Analyst will accomplish this primary objective by consolidating internal and external financial information. As a secondary role, the position will provide accounting department coverage, support, and back-up.
The Financial Analyst is a member of the accounting team for Vitalus Nutrition Inc. and participates in department planning, projects, decisions, operational committees, and other department initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Costing Analysis and Operations Support
- Corporate Banking and Cash Management
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills, Ability)
- Up-to-date job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail orientation towards all work
- Strong technical expertise in accounting and professional standards
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Problem solver with solid analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Protect organizational values by keeping information confidential
- Experience with ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficiency with MS Office applications. (excellent with excel) – Skills with verbal and data presentation of financial information
- Bachelors, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Financial accountant either working towards or has a professional accounting designation (CPA).
- Minimum five (5) years relevant accounting experience.
Vitalus Nutrition has grown from a small family-owned business to a trusted international supplier of specialty dairy ingredients for large-scale processors and brands. Our transparent, ethical and service-driven approach has helped us build long-standing relationships with customers throughout the world. Our purpose is to improve lives by unlocking the nutritional value of milk.
Bringing Milk to Life™
We constantly look for ways to improve the work environment, provide a safe workplace, communicate company information, encourage employee collaboration, provide ongoing training to assist employees in performing their current job and prepare for career opportunities. Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive.
We pride ourselves on creating a healthy, respectful, and safe work environment where managers and co-workers care about who you are and support you in learning this new role. As a company, our turnover is low to industry, and our employee engagement is higher. This relates to our core values of CARE, INTEGRITY and EXPERTISE.
Apply online at: http://vitalus.com/en/careers/