LOCATION: 66700 Othello Rd, Hope, BC V0X 1L1
Hourly Rate: $20.00 per hour to start, increased to $21.00 an hour after 3 months OR $21.00 per hour through to contract end date if benefit option selected; Rotating continental shift
- Safe performance of assigned tasks
- Proactive approach to safety and identifying potential hazards
- Follow all warehouse/ production process to ensure compliance
- Verify inventory while shipping/ racking using warehouse management system
- Infinity testing/ quality reporting
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Load trailers based on established load patterns.
- Load / ship only quality product.
- Attach identifying tags or labels, as required
- Report damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes
- Manage relationships with peers and team-members to ensure achievements of department goals.
- Understand all department KPI’s and strive to improve output
- Other duties as assigned
- Secondary school diploma
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated administrative organizational skills
- Meets all technical skill requirements.
- Desire to contribute and make a difference.
- Forklift Certified
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s largest beverage company, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send resumes to:
Bhaumik Patel, Bhaumik.Patel@waters.nestle.com
Nestlé Waters Canada
66700 Othello Rd, Hope, BC V0X 1L1