Grocery Clerks (Full-time/Part-time) Wanted
Sungiven Foods Canada is a Specialty Boutique Neighbourhood Market. We ensure that our products are NATURAL, MINIMALLY PROCESSED with LESS ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES.
- 3301 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V6R 2B1
The Grocery Clerk will report directly to the Store Manager and be responsible for general duties of store operation. The main responsibilities are:
- Demonstrating outstanding customer service such as greeting customers, explaining product features, and directing customers to find proper product as needed.
- Operating a cash register and wrapping product in bags.
- Promoting product by conducting demo taste.
- Displacing, stocking and re-stocking product such as cereals, dairy, processed food, etc.
- Managing inventory.
- Maintain a clean and cozy store environment.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity of a fresh start: we accept candidates with no previous experience and seeking for something new (must be eligible to work in Canada).
- Opportunity beyond just another job: All Store Managers at Sungiven Foods will be promoted from general grocery clerks. Corporation positions are open to all grocery clerks too. You are not a helper just ‘stocking the product’ or ‘operating the register’, instead, you are a maker of our culture.
- Compensation: $14/hour upon start. A salary adjustment up to 20% raise is applied when employee complete probationary period and 1st performance review.
- Flexibility: we accept full-time and part-time candidates. You decide your availability.
Who You Are:
- Love food! Willing to learn about our product and willing to help our customers to find food that they like.
- Entrepreneurs. We look for people who take ownership, solve problem with innovation, and is eager to become their own boss one day.
- A team player. We believe teamwork makes the dream work.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to speak conversational Mandarin or Cantonese is an asset.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
Come and Join the Fun!!!
email@example.com to apply