Here is your opportunity to be an integral part of a BC based natural foods brand that is experiencing tremendous growth across North America. Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd. is a premium snack food company based in Surrey, BC. We produce all-natural potato and root vegetable chips under the Hardbite™ brand name. For more information on our Company, please visit us on our Facebook page, Instagram (@hardbitechips), Twitter (@Hardbite), or our website (www.hardbitechips.com).
Due to our growth, we have an opening for a Machine Operator– Afternoon Shift based out of our operations facility in Surrey, BC.
- Set up and pre-operative checks of machinery before production starts
- Operation of machinery, effectively resolve issues as they arise, and keep machinery clean
- Documentation/record keeping of materials consumed and product produced
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Communicate with maintenance and shipping/receiving departments as necessary
- Monitor CCPs
- Other tasks as assigned by Operations Manager and/or Productions Supervisors
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of production experience
- Understanding of HACCP principles and practices
- Ability to work well with others and foster a positive relationship with peers
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- First Aid, Forklift and/or Food Safety certifications are considered an asset
- Must be available to work the afternoon shift 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- This position requires successful completion of a clear background check
- Our operations facility is a 15-minute walk to closest bus stop
To apply to this opportunity with Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd., please e-mail your resume and cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com, referencing “Machine Op 2017 04” in the subject line.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.