At Hardbite, we craft great tasting natural snacks that inspire people to go beyond. As our company has grown, so have our product lines… yet our passion for quality has never wavered. We need team members who share our passion for high quality, all natural, and adventurous snacks.
The 5 words that best describe us are:
We know that’s six, but we also like to push limits and go beyond expectations.
We’re independently owned & operated… and proudly Canadian to boot.
We have an opening for a Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about marketing and wants to grow in this field. In addition, as part of a growing team you will also be required to handle office administration duties. You will report to and support the Marketing Manager on delivering marketing communication activities, growing your skills you have learned in many areas such as consumer goods packaging, social media, digital campaigns, PR programs, point-of-sale materials, industry tradeshows, and other trade and consumer programs.
You will thrive in an environment working with both external agencies and internal cross-functional departments in order to implement the brand plan; including product launches, extensions and promotions. You will act as a brand ambassador and communicate the brand’s message at all customer touch points.
The ideal candidate has exceptional communication and organizational skills, is energetic, a team player, and thrives in a growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to develop and optimize communication programs to build the brand, drive trial, shelf velocity, improve brand equity to ensure profit growth and expansion of product lines
- Produce engaging and consistent brand communications support materials, working with external suppliers to oversee copy/design/production of materials on time and on budget
- Work with internal cross-functional team members and suppliers to support on packaging development, following regulatory guidelines and brand standards
- Support new product launch activities which includes listing portal management, POS material development and communication activities
- Execute and contribute to digital campaigns, content strategy, website updates, and influencer marketing programs in collaboration with internal staff and external agencies as necessary
- Track and report on social media and digital marketing metrics
- Assist in planning and execution of trade shows, community events, demos and partnerships, providing detailed post event reports.
- Coordinate logistics for industry trade shows throughout North America, and consumer and public relations events/activities
- Provide exceptional customer experience through phone queries, email and social channels.
- Research and understand merchandising best practices, shopper marketing, consumer insights and trends
- Receive and direct visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Coordinate office supplies orders.
- Maintain common areas including boardroom, front of office and kitchen cleanliness on daily basis.
- Coordinate shipments and direct incoming deliveries as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years of related Marketing experience, preferably within a CPG environment
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related field (or equivalent experience and/or education)
- Superb organizational skills, critical thinker, and problem-solver
- Master proof-reader, detail-driven and meticulous in written and oral communication
- Resourceful, creative, and respectful when it comes to getting what you need to move projects forward
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with tasks and daily schedule
- Ability to work exceptionally well in a team environment and independently
- Proficient MS Office Skills, experience in Google Analytics, WordPress and social media platforms
- Experience working with project management platform and retail listing platforms an asset
- Will be required to represent the company at events on some weekends and evenings, as the job requires
- Must have valid passport, travel required within Canada and the United States
We offer a competitive salary and every position at Hardbite comes with benefits, including extended health and dental coverage (when eligible) and, of course, chips!
Come join our team and explore what’s real!
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more about who we are!
To apply to this opportunity with Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd., please e-mail your resume and cover letter outlining why you are interested in the role including salary expectations to [email protected], referencing “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
We thank you in advance for your interest however only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Application Closing: Open until filled