Full Time | Richmond BC
Primary Purpose of Position:
The primary purpose of the Marketing Manager is to support, promote and build our brand with passion at every opportunity.
Who We Are
Organika is a highly innovative and fast paced company dedicated to helping people live healthier. At Organika, we believe in making natural health accessible, seeing our community grow, and championing a healthy lifestyle. On this team, we value hard work, accountability, and a positive attitude.
Think you have what it takes to join the Organika team? Here is what we are looking for in a Marketing Manager.
Who You Are
Do you have a passion for telling compelling and inspiring brand stories? Are you able to lead s plans, and objectives across all channels? If you consider yourself naturally creative with content and retail programs you may be just who we’re looking for to join a successful, values-driven organization.
Organika is an established local success story with continued year-over-year growth, is looking for a Marketing Manager to add to their team in Richmond BC. In this role you will report to the Director of Marketing and lead a small team of marketers. You’re at a sweet spot in your career as an emerging leader who has experience setting and supporting strategy while remaining very hands on with execution. If you’re ready to stretch to the next step, read on!
Still curious about what it takes to be successful at Organika?
Our Core Values
At Organika, we operate on a set of core values that support our vision, mission and culture. They are the foundation to our identity and an expectation for all team members.
Humility – Focus is on the team and elevating those around you
Efficiency – Keeping things super simple
Accountability – Taking ownership of our roles and responsibilities
Living Healthy – Championing a healthy lifestyle
Team Players – Embracing diversity and moving together as one team
Hunger – Continuously going above and beyond
Purpose – Focusing on what matters
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to Director of Marketing
- Co-lead the collaborative development and implementation of the marketing and strategic plan
- Manage a team of 3 or 4 (Marketing coordinator, social, digital, writer…)
- Strong writer and the ability to manage content plans and writers for online and offline programs
- Responsible for effective communication with marketing and sales
- Lead the strategic discussion and definition in regards to Merchandising, Promotional programs
- Define go-to-market campaigns for new product launches
- Build and own best in class product launch process: pre, during, post launch and KPIs
- Manage appropriate advertising opportunities, contractors and suppliers
- Capable of both developing strategy and executing campaigns or tactics.
Required Skills and Training
- A strong understanding of CPG or Retail programs would be an asset
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing, with an emphasis on content + digital
- Strong writer and an eye for design.
- Creative mind and ability to understand content flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Driven self-starter with experience working in a team environment.
- Strong desire to learn and grow in all areas of marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.