Member Engagement Coordinator –Job Profile
We are looking for a creative, outgoing, service-oriented individual to join our non-profit membership association. Located in Langley, the position will have a focus of communication and outreach with our more than 450 member companies.
The Member Engagement Coordinator will provide excellence in support and a high level of engagement with members, industry stakeholders and government partners. This position involves managing multiple tasks and will require strong organizational skills. The applicant will report to the Manager of Member Engagement and work closely with members and the associations’ Board of Directors.
• Assist the Manager, Member Engagement with initiative designed to increase individual engagement with the Association.
- Assist with the development and execution of a Student Engagement Initiative.
- Liaise with external partners and create partnership opportunities
- Assist in ongoing communications and marketing initiatives of the BCFPA.
- Undertake specific research and database management projects designed to engage members and increase services.
- Provide support for a range of member and public inquiries;
- Provide a high standard of service to all members;
• Maintain membership and partner database through customer relations management system;
- Writing communications, memos, emails and other documents;
• Contribute ideas and support initiatives to achieve strategic priorities;
Service-oriented, with a proven ability to engage professionally with members and stakeholders;
• Demonstrated awareness of applicable current technology and emerging trends in web, social media and other communication technologies
• Excellent communication, writing, presentation and relationship building skills (face-to-face, using social media, telephone, and written);
• Ability to work independently within broad parameters, to work effectively in a small team, and to take direction and seek clarification when necessary.
About Us:The BCFPA is dedicated to, and to help our industry achieve economic prosperity and sustainable safe production. The BCFPA represents micro, small, medium, and large processing companies, and since 2004 has grown to over 300 members. The core focus of the BCFPA is to;
- Connect the industry to one another to share ideas, problem solve, identify potential synergies, fellowship, and explore mutually beneficial business;
- Educate - Providing tools, resources and training required to make our members – and our industry – prosper;
- Advocate – representing a voice for opportunities and issues that impact on our members and our industry;
- Inform – Sharing relevant industry, economic and consumer information that affects our members and industry.
Please email your resume to Kelly@bcfpa.ca by May 10th. 2018.