Fine Choice Foods Ltd. specializes in the manufacturing of Asian-themed food such as: spring roll, dumplings, samosas and sauces. For over 32 years, we have been supplying retail and food service providers across Canada and United States. For more information, please visit our website at: www.finechoicefoods.com
Position: Office Administrator – Richmond, BC
Fine Choice Foods Ltd. is looking for a stellar team player who plays an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
• Answer, screen, and forward all incoming calls through the switchboard
• Greet visitors
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, data entry, and maintaining records
• Handle visitor logs and conference room bookings
• Distributes mail and faxes to the appropriate department/individual
• Manages incoming and outgoing couriered packages
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for senior management
• Prepare senior management expense reimbursements
• Orders stationary and other supplies
• Other duties may include support for different departments where necessary
• A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent is required; College Diploma in Business or Office Administration is preferred
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Customer-service oriented
• 2-3 years’ experience working in an office setting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook and Word
• Ability to work in tight deadlines, multitask, establish priorities and work and think independently
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Prosper working in a team environment and be able to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal English skills – Spoken Cantonese or Mandarin an asset
Location: 23011 Fraserwood Way, Richmond, BC
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
Fine Choice Foods offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program (health & dental, MSP, Retirement Savings plan and performance bonus). Interested applicants must apply directly via email to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company and regret that only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Fine Choice Foods Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.