Location: Hope, BC
Reports to Factory Manager
Communicate and coordinate daily key activities for the shift including people and process. Responsible for the delivery of the results, cost/eliminating waste while maintaining high standards for Safety and Quality.
- Understand and represent all regulations, and NWNA policies, procedures and work instructions; apply fairly and consistently
- Ensure daily high standards of housekeeping, line organization (5S), line health, GMPs and process reliability
- Excellence in Communication to deliver key messages, plans and objectives
- Coach and develop the production team capabilities and methods to exceed business objectives and future requirements, including development plans and performance reviews
- Leadership for the NWNA Safety & Environmental systems, procedures and work instructions, i.e. PPE, LOTO controls, WHMIS, etc. Show leadership in the corrective and preventative actions for safety and environmental improvements.
- Support and participate in Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and Total Performance Management (TPM) within the Business Unit or as assigned within the factory.
- Work with the Team Lead to implement the business units process controls, key equipment settings and change-over work instructions
- Responsible for Labour variance model and cost controls including strategic vacation coverage.
- Investigate, develop and implement action plans to address failure root causes, waste and continuously seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide flexibility and availability to meet and support business objectives by own initiative and when requested
- Develop and manage constructive business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Maintain, review and deliver KPIs, plans and variances to daily review meetings.
- Lead incident investigations, and corrective and preventative actions for the business unit (s).
- Daily review of planned maintenance activities, process controls, AM/PM schedules and methods with Production, Quality and Technical teams.
- Secondary school diploma, preferably with post-secondary education.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills
- Meets all technical skill requirements.
- Desire to contribute and make a difference.
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Results focused
- Data and Trend Analysis skills
- Advanced computer, presentation, coaching and problem skills
- Effective Trainer
Nestlé Waters Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé Waters will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process