Production Support (Full-Time)
The primary role of the Production Support position is to safely and efficiently support the
production area by performing general production duties required for the manufacture and
shipment of safe and high quality food products. The Production Support position is a member
of the Vitalus production team and as such, participates in team efforts to achieve
team/department goals. As directed, provides support to other roles within the dairy operations area. On occasion, this position may require shift work, weekend and holiday rotations.
Sound interesting? If you meet the following qualifications, we invite you to join our team.
- Fluid Shipping & Receiving
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving
- Plant Sanitation
- Quality Control
- Safety & Environment
- High school diploma
- Experience in a manufacturing environment related to food or a similar industry and Sanitation experience would be an asset.
- Experience working within a warehouse
- Experience in operating fork lift and scissor lift.
- Fluent English (verbal and written communication skills) with the ability to understand, follow and give clear instructions
- Able to lift up to 20 kg (40 lbs.)
- Basic proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Capability to work independently without constant supervision
- History of positive team approach with co-workers and supervisors
Vitalus Nutrition has grown from a small family-owned business to a trusted international supplier of specialty dairy ingredients for large-scale processors and brands. Our transparent, ethical and service-driven approach has helped us build long-standing relationships with customers throughout the world. Our purpose is to improve lives by unlocking the nutritional value of milk.
We constantly look for ways to improve the work environment, provide a safe workplace, communicate company information, encourage employee collaboration, provide ongoing training to assist employees in performing their current job and prepare for career opportunities. Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive.
We pride ourselves on creating a healthy, respectful, and safe work environment where managers and co-workers care about who you are and support you in learning this new role. As a company, our turnover is low to industry, and our employee engagement is higher. This relates to our core values of CARE, INTEGRITY and EXPERTISE.
Apply online at: http://vitalus.com/en/careers/