Production Support (Sanitation)
The primary role of the Production Support/Sanitation position is to safely and efficiently support the production area by performing general production duties required for the manufacture and shipment of safe and high quality food products. The Production Support position is a member of the Vitalus production team and as such, participates in team efforts to achieve team/department goals. As directed, provides support to other roles within the dairy operations area. On occasion, this position may require shift work, weekend and holiday rotations.
Sound interesting? If you meet the following qualifications, we invite you to join our team.
- Fluid Shipping & Receiving
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving
- Plant Sanitation
- Quality Control
- Safety & Environment
- High school diploma
- Experience in a manufacturing environment related to food or a similar industry and Sanitation experience would be an asset.
- Experience working within a warehouse
- Experience in operating fork lift and scissor lift.
- Fluent English (verbal and written communication skills) with the ability to understand, follow and give clear instructions
- Able to lift up to 20 kg (40 lbs.)
- Basic proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Capability to work independently without constant supervision
- History of positive team approach with co-workers and supervisors
Vitalus Nutrition is located in Abbotsford and has been progressively growing over the last 30 years to become one of Canada's Top Dairy Ingredient Producers. At Vitalus, we take milk and transform it into specialized ingredients. Our transparent, ethical and service-driven approach has helped us build long-standing global relationships with our customers. Our purpose is to improve lives by unlocking the nutritional value of milk and we are dedicated to living our values: CARE, INTEGRITY & EXPERTISE.
Improving Lives ……. By unlocking the nutritional value of milk.
We constantly look for ways to improve the work environment, provide a safe workplace, communicate company information, encourage employee collaboration, provide ongoing training to assist employees in performing their current job and to prepare for career opportunities. We offer a fair and competitive compensation, flexible work environment and positive culture.
We pride ourselves on creating a healthy, respectful, and safe work environment where managers and co-workers care about who you are and support you in learning this new role. As a company, our turnover is low to industry, and our employee engagement is higher. This relates to our core values of CARE, INTEGRITY and EXPERTISE. Apply online at: http://vitalus.com/en/careers/