Nanak Foods is a dynamic organization committed to growth of business, our employees and community. We manufacture and market dairy based foods, ethnic confections and savories.
- Preparing and mixing ingredients
- Moving tanks , containers and boxes from one place to another.
- Helping team leads and supervisors in assembling/dissembling machines
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers.
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
- Adheres to the Quality Assurance Policy,
- Complies with the work rules and standards of the company
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications, instructions and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions.
- Performs in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Previous experience in a food-manufacturing environment is an asset
- Must be flexible to work in any shift ( early morning , morning and closing shifts)
- Work involves heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
Compensation: We offer competitive pay plus benefits
If you meet above qualifications please send your resume to email@example.com with position title in the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Web Site: http://www.nanakfoods.com/