Production Worker (Pick Off) – Day Shift
Here is your opportunity to be an integral part of a BC based natural foods brand that is experiencing tremendous growth across North America. Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd. is a premium snack food company based in Surrey, BC. We produce all-natural potato and root vegetable chips under the Hardbite™ brand name. For more information on our company, please visit us on our Facebook page, Instagram (@hardbitechips), Twitter (@Hardbite), or Website (www.hardbitechips.com).
Due to our growth, we have an opening for a Production Worker (Pick Off) – Day Shift based out of our operations facility in Surrey, BC.
- Completion of pre-assembly work not limited to stock assembly lines and set up belts
- Setting up and moving large conveyor belts
- Monitoring of Optyx sorter machine and lines, including strict adherence for quality assurance of all product
- Emptying of product bins and re-running through the Optyx sorter
- Cleaning and monitoring of conveyors through out the course of the shift
- Responsible for biogas record keeping and other required documentation
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Ensure that the plant cleanliness is maintained throughout the day including sweeping in work area
- Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager and/or Production Supervisor
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, and lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly flexible and ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic with a high regard for accuracy and quality
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 or 2, Forklift, and Food Safety certifications are considered an asset
- Must be available to work the morning shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday thru Friday Full-Time
- This position does not have flexible work hours or days from the noted schedule
- This position requires successful completion of a clear background check prior to start date
- Our operations facility is a 20-minute walk to the closet bus stop
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
To apply to this opportunity with Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd., please email your resume and cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com, referencing “Pick Off 2018 08” in the subject line.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.