Rhema is a well-established Custom Contract Manufacturer in the natural health and dietary supplement space. We are looking for an ambitious Sales Professional who wants to make a difference and positively impact the lives of all who use the products we make.
You will be responsible for hunting for five and six figure sales opportunities within North America and growing our customer base by persuing qualified leads provided to you, leveraging industry connections, tradeshows, trade database, social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Reddit, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram and other avenues.
Job Role Duties include:
- Connecting with and securing new customers.
- Leading all aspects related to new client acquisition and sales funnel management.
- Building and expanding relationships with external industry partners and referral sources.
Your Compensation Plan
At Rhema we both value and handsomely reward sales excellence. The compensation plan is a combination of base salary plus an uncapped commission program. We also provide our team members with a very competitive benefits package. We’ll tell you all about it when we speak.
Your Future With Rhema
The candidate with the right stuff will have an opportunity to grow and develop their consultative and value-based sales skills.
Your Qualifications Minimum of 2 to 5 years of proven sales overachievement versus quota.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A proven track record in selling 5 and 6 figure deals.
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mindset. Previous CRM experience an asset.
- Exceptional passion for ideating, testing, analyzing, implementing and iterating.
- Outgoing, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong team player.
- Have the right balance of creativity and analytics with the ability to thrive in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Passionate about the natural health and dietary supplement industry.
An amazing team environment / Ongoing business skills training / Support for professional development / Flexible work schedules and potential work-from-home days.
Think you have what it takes to succeed at Rhema? Please apply with a cover letter and resume.
Rhema Health Products is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.