Fine Choice Foods Ltd. specializes in the manufacturing of Asian-themed foods such as: spring rolls, samosas, dumplings and sauces. For over 32 years, we have been supplying food service providers and retailers across Canada and regionally in the US. For more information, please visit our website at: www.finechoicefoods.com
Position: Sales Order Clerk
As the Sales Order Clerk, you will fill all aspects of order entry, invoicing, editing, adding to and maintaining customer database and fulfilling general administration duties. You will report to the Sales and Logistics Co-Ordinator and will work closely with the Sales, Logistics, Production and members of the Management team. You are a self-motivated individual who has a high attention to detail and can deliver consistent results.
• Communicate with customers and vendors regarding orders and deliveries
• Process orders
• Create and print invoices
• Data entry into internal company software and ERP
• Assist with EDI processing
• Support Sales and Marketing team
Skills and specifications:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Diploma or similar post-secondary education
• Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
• Works well under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
• Willingness and ability to collaborate with other departments in achieving company goals
• Demonstrated experience with ERP an asset; Sage X3 preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
Location: 23011 Fraserwood Way, Richmond, BC V6V 3B3
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm
Fine Choice Foods offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program (health & dental, MSP and Retirement Savings Plan). Interested applicants must apply directly via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their application, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Fine Choice Foods is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.