Senior Administrative Assistant
(Food Importation/ Real Estate Development (Sister companies) )
We are a boutique group of companies, based in North Vancouver (Harbourside Drive), and involved in two main areas of business: real estate development/investment, and importation and distribution of high quality foods from around the world.
We are looking for an experienced, mature, and enthusiastic administrative assistant/office manager as a new addition to our growing team.
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role is required.
Minimum 15 years of work experience in any field is required.
Qualifications and skills:
- Filing knowledge
- Proficient with email
- Light book-keeping, knowledge of Quickbooks is an asset
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must have access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Great command of written and spoken English
- Team player
- Tidy and clean
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have high school diploma
- College or University degree will be a huge asset
- Office administration actives, such as: Filing, answering phone calls, greeting visitors, booking meetings and scheduling, processing office mail, reviewing invoices, processing bill payments, etc...
- Assisting the accountant in light book-keeping and organizing accounting materials
- Bank runs
- Replenishing office supplies and management of the office appearance
- Assisting the CEO in all their business needs
- A great, family like environment - the right fit is of paramount importance to us
- Room for growth – you can create a job description based on your own capabilities and interests while meeting the core objectives of your role
- Interesting and diverse responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in North Vancouver, BC?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?