**DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HEALTH? WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!**
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a store manager at Body Energy Club you will have overall responsibility for the day to day running and performance for your store. You will be responsible for setting standards in our customer service, staff training and development, store inventory & monitoring and driving sales initiatives to your location.
Reporting to a team of senior managers and the CEO you will be able to self organize with a strong attention to detail, work within budgets and have a responsibility for timelines. Enjoying a fast paced environment and being a part of a rapidly growing company you will be able to lead your team by example on excellence in customer service, in depth knowledge and experience in retail and the ability to manage a busy food-safe environment.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
- You pride yourself on being a role model and are looking for a position to grow your leadership skills.
- You have an adapt capability to multi-task whilst working under pressure.
- You possess confidence, drive and enthusiasm in your skills and abilities.
- You have a strong decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- You have strong planning and organisational skills and business acumen.
- You are resourceful and resilient.
- Maximizing sales and profitability through set targets and promotions.
- Controlling costs at all levels by working with management on cost saving opportunities.
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment.
- Maintain and increase the standards of customer service.
- Driving team performance.
- Controlling the training and development of your staff.
- Tracking and monitoring inventory and store shrinkage.
- Ability to work 45+ hours each week. The time invested is to set up your team for success and develop and nurture the skills of each of your team members.
- Must be willing to work all weekends and evenings. We expect you to lead by example and support the store during these times.
- Strong leadership skills with a team player mentality.
- Excellent customer service and retail merchandising skills.
- Able to work weekends and evenings.
- Drivers licence and own vehicle is required.
- The ability to manage stress internally and the stress of your team members.
- Bachelor's degree in a field relating to retail management or equivalent experience
- 2 + years experience in the hospitality industry
- 5 + years experience in management environment
- Nutritional knowledge is also an asset
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (after 3 months probation)
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, A.D.D. etc.)
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Monthly Store Sales Target Bonuses, and Good Standing Bonuses
- 10 days vacation (after 12 months of employment)
- Commissions sales on select brands
- 30% In-Store Discount
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, but only those who pass initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!
BODY ENERGY CLUB LTD.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Location: Metro Vancouver
Please direct resumes to Tyler Stychyshyn at email@example.com