Trade Marketing Coordinator
Trade Marketing Manager
Do you want to work for an innovative and exciting health and wellness brand? We are looking for a dynamic and organized marketing coordinator who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Marketing Coordinator will be the liaison between sales and marketing - communicating and organizing Retail Specialty Store campaigns and events. Ensuring all requests are executed in a timely manner and on-brand to foster an amazing experience for our Retail Specialty Stores.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Trade Marketing Manager on Retial Campaign programs
- Go to contact for all execution of Specialty Stores Sales requests
- Assistance in annual sales planning process - key promotion planning, high level
- promotional calendars, product launches
- Development and assistance with execution of key retail promotions in store
- Assist Trade Marketing Manager on development on promotional displays
- Lead execution of promotional material for end caps and in-store displays with
- graphics support
- Help coordinate execution of monthly specials with inside sales and sales
- Track co-op budget and process invoices with sales manager and trade
- marketing manager to ensure maximum ROI and proper tracking of initiatives
- Staff trainings
- Pre-planning swag/giveaways/presentation
- Track and Follow up with repot on KPIS
- Consumer events in store
- During event support (when local)
- After event review and recommendations
- B2B tradeshows
- Be main liaison for planning, organize show
- Execution during event
- After event review
- Direct and support the execution of all graphic related requests between specialty store sales and design team on brand and on budget
- Create design briefs on brand with sales team requests for graphic team
- Track and create system for all trade marketing support pieces
- Swag items
- Proactively requesting for more when necessary
- Ensuring all branding guidelines are followed and templates created
- Support demo team
- Inventory of items
- Scheduling and reporting
- Communication liaison
- Retailer portal training
- B2B newsletter creation
- PR to retailers- updates etc
- New Product launches marketing to sales teams
- Lead preferred partners product guidebook updating
- Revisions and updating
- Work with Inside Sales Manager to enforce and make recommendations on MAP
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Training
- Strong computer literacy – MS Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Creative thinker, self-starter, driven, and professional.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of HTML would be an asset.
- Able and eager to learn new technologies as needed.
- Knowledge of the health products industry is an asset.
- Strong command of the English language; effective written and verbal language skills.