Pacific Coast Fruit Product Ltd is a progressive, globally recognized fruit processing company located in Abbotsford, BC. We have experienced rapid growth over the last number of years because of our high standards for product quality and customer service, our attention to detail and our food safety programs.
We are looking for skilled individuals for the position of Utility Worker. Reporting to the Production Shift Supervisor, this individual will assist with clean-up or repack activities.
- Assisting station operators with equipment set-up
- Completing documentation
- Sanitizing the facility and equipment
- Repackaging finished product into packaging units
- Other duties as assigned
ATTRIBUTES FOR THE ROLE
- Experience in a fast paced food processing or manufacturing environment
- The ability to make repetitive movements and lift up to 50 lbs
- An understanding of food safety, cross contamination and allergens
- Experience working a forklift
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with other departments and employees.
Our facility operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. All candidates must be able to work 12 hours shifts and will be assigned to our night shift (6:00 PM to 6:15 AM)
This position offers a starting salary of $15.00/hr. We also offer a competitive benefits package which includes extended health, dental, MSP coverage and a group RRSP matching plan. Our company also offers a performance based and profit sharing bonus plan.
Please apply by visiting our career centre: www.pacificcoastfruit.com/careers/
Pacific Coast Fruit Products is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest.